Application Process

We accept resumes on a rolling basis and make careful but quick placements to allow you to begin teaching in South Korea as soon as you are available. In order for us to match you with a position, however, it is important that we know the exact date that you would be available. This means, you would need to have the required documents for an E-2 visa prepared for submission by the date you are available.

Those with E-2 visa documents already in South Korea, would be given greater preference by prospective employers, as the visa can be processed immediately after a contract is signed. If you would like to increase your chances of employment, (upon suggestion of your HotJobKorea representative) you may have the option of sending your documents to the address stated far below:


 The documents means :


 Signed contract paper



You will need to send us 4 recent passport-sized photographs.

Please ensure that you look neat and professional,as appearance is important to your prospective employer. Make sure it is a good likeness of yourself as photographs will be used to identify you at the airport.


  • A copy of DEGREE  (Notarized from the APOSTILLE)

You will need to provide us with your original degree not the copy.


(If you don't want to send us the original degree, you need to send us a notarized copy from the Apostille)


     Medical form stating you are healthy to travel and teach in Korea.  

   Most importantly, the health form should state that you are not adrug-user.

   After receiving the Medical Form, you need to Send us with other visa paper or By E mail us

   with a scanned copy of this form.


  •  A Criminal Background check -Notarized from the APOSTILLE

  A criminal background check.  You can get this from State authority or higher.

  After receiving the Criminal record paper, you need to get it Notarized from the APOSTILLE

 * For Canadians, Please contact the Korean consulate for the information.



The photocopy should be of pages 2 and 3 in a Canadian Passport or the inside cover of all other Passports (where your photo and information is recorded).

Make sure that you still have a couple of years left on your passport or it might expire while you are here.

****** For the applicant who doesn't have a passport. 

  If you don't have it now, you can send me after getting the passport by e-mail later on.

 To get the passport in short term.  Please, Check out menu on For Teacher 'How to apply new passport'


  •  An official tran(the result paper) from the university

(make sure of asking your university to stamp on the envelope for making sure of its being sealed from them and please Do not open them) We need your Academic Tran in the university envelope which has university name and address on it.

  Address : (150-010) Ǽ 43 Ѽ 1309ȣ
Phone : 070-7108-9171 | Fax 02-6083-9171
ǥ̻ : | ȣ : ڸ | E-mail :
Business registration number : 107-91-45117
Ұ㰡ȣ : 2011-3180163-14-5-00027